Re: First cut at recipe db-schema patch

On Wednesday 02 December 2009 12:06:21 Muharem Hrnjadovic wrote:
> Also, I don't see either the component or the pocket captured anywhere.
> I guess we need the latter at least and it should probably sit on the
> SourcePackageRecipe table.

These are meaningless for PPAs, which is our initial focus.

When we start doing distro uploads, if we want to upload direct from a recipe
build and not a branch, then we need to store the pocket along with the
wherever we do the same for the archive.  We don't need to worry about
component at all as this is data in the package itself, and most of the time
it's overriden by soyuz on uploading anyway.

Cheers.