Re: zope class registry

On Dec 2, 2009, at 10:41 AM, Muharem Hrnjadovic wrote:

> Quick question:
>
> do we use the zope class registry anywhere?

I doubt it.

> Is it safe to use within
> Launchpad?

I'd prefer to use utility registration if that can work with your use case.

If not...

It probably is reasonably well tested, though that would be worth vetting.

The apidoc code is something I'd like for us to enable for development environments.  It should never be enabled for production.  I'm very mildly uncomfortable using a part of its code in production, but it's probably fine.

I guess I'm "+0" if it does exactly what you want and using utilities doesn't work.  We can try to get it abstracted if the apidoc dependency is an annoyance in the future.

Gary