Re: zope class registry

Gary Poster wrote:
> On Dec 2, 2009, at 10:41 AM, Muharem Hrnjadovic wrote:
>
>> Quick question:
>>
>> do we use the zope class registry anywhere?
>
> I doubt it.
>
>> Is it safe to use within
>> Launchpad?
>
> I'd prefer to use utility registration if that can work with your use case.
Sorry for not being precise enough. In my particular case a number of
classes would implement the interface in question (IBuildFarmJob).

I understood the utility registration mechanism requires that there is
exactly one class that implements a particular interface in which case I
could not use it for the interface/purpose at hand.

[..]

Best regards

--
Muharem Hrnjadovic <muharem@xxxxxxxxxx>