Reminder: Add outcome of IRC discussions to reviews

Hi all,

when you're reviewing a branch and have a discussion with the coder on
IRC, or on the phone, don't forget to add details about that discussion
to the actual merge proposal. This could be a paragraph explaining what
issues where brought up, and what the outcome was, or simply a paste of
the IRC log.

This is important, since when looking at merged revisions, I might find
something that I don't understand. Sometimes that issue is mentioned in
the review, and then it's easy for me to understand. But sometimes
nothing is mentioned, or it's mentioned that the discussion happened on
IRC. This means that I have no idea what was discussed, and I have to
ask the coder the same question that the reviewer might have asked
already.

I know that some people already are good at capturing the conversation
in the merge proposal; this is reminder to the rest to do the same

--
Björn Tillenius | https://launchpad.net/~bjornt