Running Windmill tests in buildbot and ec2

Hi,

next week I'd like us to get rid of the jscheck buildbot builder, and
instead run the Windmill tests in the normal devel and db-devel (and
later also production-devel) builders.

In order to do this, we need to update all the images. Michael, you did
set up the jscheck builder, right? Can you make sure that the LOSAs know
what needs to be added to the devel and db-devel images?

Also, someone needs to updated the images we use to run tests on EC2.
Who's responsible for that? Again I ask Michael, since you know what
needs to be done, and have updated those images in the past. But please
feel free to delegate to someone else :)

Oh, and I guess PQM will have to be updated as well, since we currently
run tests there for cherry picks, right?

Ideally the images should be updated on Monday, when PQM is open again.
I don't want to do it earlier, to avoid disrupting any possible rollout,
and I don't want it done much later, since we need to get started
running the tests early, so that we can fix any issues before the 3.1.12
rollout.

BTW, this might cause some pain in the beginning, but I'm hoping it will
be less painful then the switch to buildbot was :) The Windmill suite is
actually reasonably stable at the moment. There's one test that is
consistently failing, that we'll have to either fix, or disable until we
figure out why it's failing. Apart from that there are some spurious
test failures from time to time, but putting us into testfix mode when
that happens hopefully encourages someone to actually fix it!

--
Björn Tillenius | https://launchpad.net/~bjornt

Follow ups