Release 3.1.12 coming up

Hi all,

To be able to enjoy your holidays, you've got your last chance to get
Launchpad working without requiring any of us to be present for the
following few weeks.

So, if there's any chance that you feel something is important enough
that it would warrant an RC fix, please do come talk to me and/or put it
up on CurrentRolloutBlockers[1] page, along with a bug tagged with
'current-rollout-blockers'.

Also, I want to apologize for staging not being fully ready for testing:
it only has changes up to Friday, and Friday/Saturday have had something
like 20 branches landed due to a CP.  I'll try to make sure it's up to
date asap.

I'll be privately collecting reasons for why all RCs are happening, just
to be able to track what the overall reasons are.  I'll be publishing it
later, but without names so feel free to be honest with me :)

Cheers,
Danilo

[1] https://dev.launchpad.net/CurrentRolloutBlockers