Re: launchpadlib release?

On Dec 16, 2009, at 7:58 PM, Jonathan Lange wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 1:55 AM, Barry Warsaw <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Dec 16, 2009, at 09:52 AM, Francis J. Lacoste wrote:
>>
>>> Making a release is trivial, and if anybody is interested, simply ask me,
>>> gary or leonard to give you access to the PyPi release functionality. (We'll
>>> need your PyPi account name.)
>
> I'm interested. Can I please have access? My PyPI account name is 'jml'.

Done.

> When you say making a release is trivial -- is there a release
> checklist that one could follow?

https://dev.launchpad.net/HackingLazrLibraries#Releases

I haven't tried Leonard's script.  It works for him.  If it doesn't work for other people we need to fix it.  See below.

>> I have access to that package, so add me to the list of people who can do a
>> launchpadlib release on demand.
>>

> Hello Barry,
>
> Can you please release launchpadlib? :-)

I believe Leonard is making a release of launchpadlib today for other reasons.  I'll try to be the one who makes the release, so I can test the release script.

Gary