CSS files now combined

Hi there,

Last week I landed a branch which combines all our CSS files into a
single (minified) one.  That means browsers will issue 12 less requests
on every page load and each of these page loads should be about half a
second faster.

I've done some manual testing and didn't see any bug reports about
broken styling, but if you find something wrongly styled, it's possible
that it was introduced in my branch.

BTW, from now on, when you need to add a new CSS file you'll have to add
its path (relative to /+icing) to buildout-templates/bin/combine-css.in,
but there's a comment in base-layout-macros.pt (where you'd normally add
a new CSS file) explaining where it should be added instead.

--
Guilherme Salgado <salgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>