retargets bugs over the holidays

I retargeted most of the bugs assigned to the Launchpad project while
the core devs were on leave.

I was looking for new bugs related to registry, answers, and blueprint
that needed triage. I found more that I could believe. Many were 9
months old in the new state.

I triaged all that I could. I retargeted all but one to the correct
project so that teams can triage what I could not.
      * I think the code and translations team has some bugs that can be
        closed because they are duplicates, or pertain to features that
        were implicitly fixed during the 3.0 release.
      * The bugs team has a tremendous number of new bugs, and I suspect
        most are duplicates and or were fixed during AjAX work in 2009.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/