Re: Tired of running utilities/link-external-sourcecode manually?

On Jan 11, 2010, at 05:15 PM, Curtis Hovey wrote:

>> I chose to use LP_SOURCEDEPS_PATH which points to the sourcecode/
>> directory, since that's what rocketfuel-get uses, so it should be
>> possible to share the variable between the scripts. If something doesn't
>> work for you, feel free to fix it!
>
>But barry setup LP_SOURCEDEPS_DIR and that is what rocketfuel uses. Why
>do in need to add another env var that is the same location?

~/.rocketfuel-env.sh sets $LP_SOURCEDEPS_PATH and that file is sourced by all
the rocketfuel-* scripts.  However it looks like the Makefile doesn't, the new
target doesn't work for me.

I'm not sure if make can be told to source this file too, but doing so would
be consistent with the way I at least use the rocketfuel-* scripts.

-Barry