Replying to launchpad answers with links to common place where users can find answers

Hi all,
         Being an answer contact I answer a lot of question daily,
even though we have a lot of *awesome* people answering questions with
great content I would humbly like to suggest an idea, when a person
*first reports* a question, he should be send an email, which doesn't
get processed by the launchpad answer tracker and has something like
this:

"We are working hard to answer all the questions that come in. While
you wait, try looking through these online sources, where your
question may have already been answered. If you find an answer, or
think you may have found an answer but still have questions, please
update this entry with links to the new information and we can provide
better support. Here are some of the links that may help you to find
your answer:
1. Ubuntu Official Documentation <a link here>
2. Ubuntu Community Documentation <a link here>
3. Ubuntu Forums <similar posts here>
4. Kubuntu Forums <similar posts here>
5. KDE Forums <similar posts here>
4. Previous Ubuntu Answers that may have been asked <similar questions here>"

Now I'll be honest here, a *lot* of people don't even know that
kubuntu forums and kde forums exist, so that would also help in
kubuntu's marketing. This doesn't mean we won't answer questions any
more but just means that people will get an instant reply that
requires them do look around a little until we get them a good answer.
Some answers already have really good tutorials in the ubuntu forums
section which can also be helpful here.

This would also help in a sort-of self-development of the user. The
user this way learns to look around by himself/herself and builds this
skill which would be really helpful in all areas of life as well as
their involvement in Ubuntu. Please give me a feedback on what you
guys think about this, I have a sort of pseudo-code for this down so
would like to discuss that as well if people like this idea. I am up
for implementing this task if others like this idea :)

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds

Follow ups