Re: Monty's requests

On Tue, 2010-01-26 at 10:47 +0000, Jonathan Lange wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Monty Taylor from Drizzle did a talk about Launchpad at linux.conf.au
> last week. Here are the notes I made about his wishes for Launchpad.
>
> Actually, some of the notes might be notes that I made about my wishes
> for Launchpad. Anyway, they are shared here for your amusement and
> enlightenment.
> = Registry =
>
>  * Milestones / series hard to use

As you know, series and milestones are improved by me in my spare time,
driven by my personal need. Monty is has not reported, commented on, or
subscribed to any of the bugs about this issue.

I image his concern is:

        174468	Series, releases, and milestones overlap confusingly
        https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-registry/+bug/174468

        418529	Create a milestone is more common than register a series
        https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-registry/+bug/418529

There is also the issue that we are not showing the bug/blueprint
summaries on series pages, making it very difficult to see milestone
capacity and team velocity--I do not know how to fix this other than
send an entire release moving that into an ajax request

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/