Re: Status of "+patches" view (story-patch-report)

Thanks. (Links are missing twiddles.)

What does the 'patch age' link to?

Spelling out the counts in words is a bit odd.

I think if I was using this I'd like to see the attachment names, with
direct links to the attachments.

I realize you probably already thought about it but at some point we
need to give people a clearer way to distinguish between patches that
need to be merged and those that are not really useful.  There is a
workaround to edit the attachment and make it not a patch but this is
not discoverable.  As a kludge we could just say this in a help bubble
on the +patches page.

Eventually it would be nice to see discarded patches crossed out.  I
think Bugzilla does that?
--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>