Status of "+patches" view (story-patch-report)

Jorge and Bryce, perhaps of particular interest to you...

Status of the feature: Mostly done, sorting by patch age still to go.

Details:

  1) Gavin Panella made it work for persons / teams (see
     lp:~allenap/launchpad/patch-report-for-people-and-teams-bug-506018).
     That's been reviewed & approved by Tom Berger.

  2) Bug #512498 (show special message when no patches to display) is
     done by Tom Berger.  It's awaiting review from Michael Hudson, and
     Martin Albisetti for UI.

  3) I've addressed all the comments from Martin Albisetti and Tom Berger
     in their reviews of lp:~kfogel/launchpad/506018-patch-report, and
     have resubmitted for (re)review.  Those new changes are all pushed
     up and the diff is up-to-date.

  4) We still need to get sorting by patch age working (bug #512500).
     It's tricky, because needs to be done in the DB for efficiency.
     Abel Deuring and others have been working on it; I'll join in on
     Tuesday if I can be of use.

Meanwhile, I've made an integration branch containing (1), (2), and (3)
above and submitted it to ec2 for testing:

  https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~kfogel/launchpad/506018-512498-etc-patches-view-integration

Assuming the tests pass, we can land everything but patch-age sorting on
edge early tomorrow, and hopefully land the patch-age sorting later in
the day.  If we're not going to get there, I'll let you know.

Jorge, Bryce, note that bug #283941 ("Upstream report should show which
reports have patches") is not happening this cycle, and that bug #515674
("show patches Ubuntu is carrying in the +patches view") could use some
feedback from you, when you get a chance.  Those are probably the most
important of the outstanding bugs with the tag 'story-patch-report'.

-Karl

Follow ups