Re: Test suite hanging under xvfb-run

[dix] Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/cyrillic, removing from list!
[config/dbus] couldn't take over org.x.config: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied (Connection ":1.274" is not allowed to own the service "org.x.config.display99" due to security policies in the configuration file)
(EE) config/hal: NewInputDeviceRequest failed (2)