Re: xx-resetpassword-of-sso-account.txt and community contributors

On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 06:32 -0500, Curtis Hovey wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 09:35 +0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > A gentle ping that this bug:
> >
> > https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-foundations/+bug/471724 "Test
> > lib/lp/registry/tests/../stories/foaf/xx-resetpassword-of-sso-account.txt
> > fails if canonical-identity-provider absent"
> >
> > seems to have been rather forgotten about - it's the one which causes a
> > false failure when run by a non-Canonical person.
>
> I guess there were two such tests. I moved one to an sso directory a few
> months ago. I'll get this moved.

No need to worry about it -- I have a branch which changes Launchpad to
send users to login.launchpad.net to authenticate (just like shipit
does), thus allowing us to remove the reset-password functionality (and
the test in question) from LP.

--
Guilherme Salgado <salgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>