Re: [RFC] Launchpad Enhancement Proposals

On February 10, 2010, Jonathan Lange wrote:
> It's worth noting that the LEP is *absolutely not* the place where
> implementation design happens. It's where we collect requirements. I
> only grudgingly included the "UI mockup" section.

And actually, UI mock-ups are a separate step, that really comes after the
enhancement process. IOW, when the use-cases you are trying to solve are
determined.

But one leads to the other, and since both are related to ReadyToCode, it
makes sense to make them close.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx