Re: Clarifying our terminology

I understand Matthew's point, the terminology could be overwhelming to
new-comers, but I think I have a solution: have 2 separate
view/schema's for project registrations: a simple view and an advanced
view. Here in the advanced view we can keep all our favorite stuff :)
so basically no change for us and other projects who don't like our
work can choose a simple view that has less stuff and much simpler
terms. Coding-wise we just have to port some stuff around for the
views. We need to discuss this in a little more detail, what do you
guys think of my solution.

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds