Re: Model objects and doc tests

Am 19.02.2010 12:47, Julian Edwards schrieb:
> Should all model objects should have doc tests?  (ie. testable documentation)
>
> Discuss.

What about the rule "test and browser code do not import from model
code"? As as that is in place, I understand that we are supposed to test
against interfaces not a specific implementation.

I am not sure, though, if that rule applies to both doc and unit tests.

So with that paradigm still in place, I'd say 'No'. The rule should then
be that each model object must implement an interface and that each
interface must have a doc test.

Or we change the paradigm. Or I misunderstood it. ;)

Henning