milestone management

I finalled shaved one of the yaks that has been annoying me when doing
releases: milestone management.

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~lifeless/lptools/upstream/+merge/19764

is a branch of lptools that provides a command line interface to create,
rename, delete and release milestones.

This is not quite the same as the 'lp-project-upload' script in
ubuntu-dev-tools, because its both a little less - it doesn't support
uploading files yet, and doesn't support attaching changelogs and
release notes [I plan to add these things very soon]. And it is a little
more - you can use a milestone like 'next' to track bugs that you have
fixed but not released, and use 'lp-milestones rename project/next
1.2.3 ; lp-milestones release project/1.2.3' to put that into place and
do the release, as soon as you make a determination of the release
number.

Hope this is useful to someone :)

-Rob