Problems with adding a new web service collection

Hi all,

I'm working on exporting temporary blob storage objects via the API,
so that we can use the API to check to see whether or not they've been
processed yet as part of the offline blob processing work I'm doing.

I've got the temporary_blobs collection showing up on +apidoc, but I
can't get the webservice caller to recognise it in tests; I keep
getting a NotFound error when trying to do
webservice.get('/temporary_blobs').

Does have any ideas as to why this might be happening?

You can find my branch at
lp:~gmb/launchpad/processapportblobjob-api-bug-513191. A diff of my
changes is here: http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/383030/.

TIA,

Graham

--