Re: Not getting emails from EC2 any more

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:01 PM, Adi Roiban <adi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
În data de Ma, 23-02-2010 la 16:44 +0700, Stuart Bishop a scris:

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Tim Penhey <tim@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I seem to be not getting emails from EC2 any more about the success or failure
> of the test runs. (sorry for the dupe email - my touch pad is very sensitive
> and sent the other off prematurely).
>
> Anyone got any ideas as to why?

I got one just a few hours ago from ec2 land so I'd investigate your
configured mail relays and spam filters.

I never received an email from ec2 script... and I know that recently
Graham Binns tried to land (more than once) a branch contributed by me
using ec2.

Maybe there is a problem when the email should be send to non lp
developers.

Most of the Canonical developers will be using the company SMTP server, which will only relay to canonical.com email addresses.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/