Changes to DatabaseSchemaChangesProcess: What if DBA or Technical Architect is away?

Just to let you know that I have updated
https://dev.launchpad.net/PolicyAndProcess/DatabaseSchemaChangesProcess
to explain what's the process is when either the DBA (Stuart) or
Technical Architect (me) is unavailable for a longer period of time.

I clarified this, since it happens that people are blocked on landing DB
patches while, for example, Stuart is on leave. When this happens, the
other (me in this example) can decide that only one review is necessary
before the patch can be landed. When Stuart returns, he will do a
post-merge review of the patch, and might request some changes (probably
as an additional DB patch) to be made.

For complex patches, it can still make sense to wait for the other one
to return, though, since it can be hard to correct patches after they
have been merged. It depends on the complexity of the patch, and how
urgent it is to get merged.

--
Björn Tillenius | https://launchpad.net/~bjornt