Re: Memcached API

On Tue, Mar 02, 2010 at 06:23:54PM -0500, Gary Poster wrote:
> > I know that we want to cache parts of the page, but that's pretty vague.
> > I do know that one thing that we want to cache is the rendering of bug
> > comments, since that's pretty safe to cache, and they are expensive to
> > render. What else are we wanting to cache?
>
> Answered above.  If anyone else has any particularly good candidates,
> they could be part of the experiment as well.

Ok, I'm happy with those answers. However, it would be really useful to
have this experiment documented somewhere. I know that you have talked
to people about it, and giving good information in this mail, but people
easily forget.

So, could you make sure that this is written down somewhere, and
updated with the findings you make?

--
Björn Tillenius | https://launchpad.net/~bjornt