Re: Moving ui bugs out of launhcpad-foundations

On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 18:18 +0000, Jonathan Lange wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Curtis Hovey <curtis.hovey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi Gary, Jonathan.
> >
> > I reviewed all the bugs tagged as UI. I closed or retargeted half of
> > them. I think we want to move all bugs tagged as ui, css,
> > post-3-ui-cleanup, and confusing-ui to the new *yet-to-be-named*
> > project. Maybe we should move the tour bugs too?
> >
> > Most of the bugs really affect one or two projects and their teams do
> > not need the foundations team to address the issue. I retargeted them.
> > There were many untriaged bugs that we had fixed over the intervening
> > four years. Some bugs needed better tagging, such as javascript, and I
> > think we have duplicate javascript bugs now.
> >
> > PS. I retargeted all the karma bugs.
>
> Curtis, you are a machine. Thank you very much for doing this.
>
> How do we feel about 'launchpad-web' as a project for these things?

I think that is a good project name. I have been pondering if we should
also move the javascript tagged bugs out of foundations too. They are
front end work that more often needed by the applications then
infrastructure work provided by foundations.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/