Re: Problems in running the full Launchpad test suite

În data de Mi, 10-03-2010 la 14:22 -0600, Edwin Grubbs a scris:
> On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 1:59 PM, Adi Roiban <adi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to run the Launchpad full test suite using Ubuntu Karmic
> > Destkop and a Pentium 4M 2.6Ghz - 512 RAM and 1G SWAP
> >
> > Many Windmill tests are failing and here are the results.
> > http://paste.ubuntu.com/392431/
> >

> > There are also some tests that cause that are blocking the process:
> > Ex.
> > lp.archiveuploader.tests.test_ppauploadprocessor.TestPPAUploadProcessor.testPPAUploadResultingInNoBuilds
> > lp.soyuz.scripts.tests.test_processpendingpackagediffs.TestProcessPendingPackageDiffsScript
> >
> > Here is the output of ps fax
> > http://paste.ubuntu.com/392730/
> >
> > The CPU load is 0.0 and on 80MB of memory are used...
> >
> > I'm posting here, maybe you have some tips for how to avoid the failing
> > WIndmill tests and the hanging archiveuploader and soyuz tests.
> >
> > Many thanks!
> >

> > --
> > Adi Roiban
>
> I'm guessing that one of the extensions is causing the problem. You
> may be able to just disable the extensions, or you may have to remove
> the extension.cache, extension.ini, and extensions.rdf files from your
> .mozilla/firefox directory as suggested in this forum.
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1349192&page=2
>
> At one point in time the ubufox package caused problems with Windmill,
> but that shouldn't be the case on Karmic. What version of firefox do
> you have installed?
I have not installed any extension and Windmill is the only user of
Firefox on that computer.

It is Mozilla Firefox 3.5.8, on an up to date Ubuntu Karmic Dektop.
The only extra packages installed are those installed by
rocketfuel-setup.

I will remove ubufox and retry the test.

Adi Roiban