Re: Lucid PyGPGME issues

On 03/22/10 22:48, Michael Hudson wrote:
On 22/03/10 10:42, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
At the moment the PyGPGME that is being shipped with Launchpad breaks
when built against the version of GPGME that is present in Lucid. You
will get the following error when PyGPGME is used:

context = gpgme.Context()
GpgmeError: (32, 176, 'Unknown error code')

There is a merge proposal for this here:
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~jelmer/pygpgme/bug452194/+merge/21636

It's almost possible to review though because you can't tell which are your changes and which came from trunk. Is there any reason to not just merge trunk first?
s/possible/impossible?

I can provide a separate merge request for merging trunk into the launchpad-pqm branch if you like. Alternatively, you should be able to see the diff for just my change at https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~jelmer/pygpgme/bug452194/+merge/21635 (the merge request for merging my change into trunk).

Cheers,

Jelmer