Re: Please remember that launchpad-dependencies is maintained in bzr

On April 10, 2010, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Please remember that launchpad-dependencies is maintained in bzr.
>
> I've just imported the uploaded tarball of 0.71 into the bzr branch.
>
> (Also, it hadn't been copied to jaunty, so I did that too)

Sorry, about that.

I did my change on the lp:meta-lp-deps branch and uploaded the source package
afterwards.

I did try to co bzr branch lp:lp/meta-lp-deps first but that didn't work.

Do we have a wiki page on what is the proper process to make changes?

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx