bzr-builder woes - and where to from here

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, I think we have formulated a plan.

There is a PPA that has bzr-builder in it:
	https://edge.launchpad.net/~dailydebs-team/+archive/bzr-builder

They are however out of date.

Discussing with wgrant on #launchpad-dev we agreed that one thing that is
really needed is some from of PPA owned by the launchpad team that is added to
the sources of the builder machines.  This can have an updated bzr-builder in
it for all the distroseries that we build for.  It is likely that we will in
the future want to add more to this PPA.

I think that the steps from here go something like this:
 * Build an up to date bzr-builder package using lp:bzr-builder (we need rev
no 78)
 * This package should then be available in a launchpad team controlled PPA
 * This PPA needs to be added to the builder's chroot apt sources.
   I think that the apt magic then to get bzr-builder will then get a version
   sufficiently new for things to actually work.

Tim