RFC Single page bug configuration

The Registry team will be working on some old Launchpad Bug related
issues to make it easier to provide bug configuration information.

    https://dev.launchpad.net/Registry/BugConfiguration

This is not simple UI change.

      * The spike I made at the San Antonio sprint demonstrated that
        that there are some conflicts showing Bug Supervisor and
        Security contact in the same form [1].
      * The bug tracker widget is using a boolean and a choice field to
        deduce 4 states. We do not need to change this, but the widget
        does need to show the subordinate fields.
      * The remote_product field needs validation rules. The users need
        help providing the information.

Comments are welcome, and advice from the Launchpad Bugs team would be
helpful in regards to validation and the widget state.

[1] Cody Somerville may have solved this issue when he revised the
interfaces and implementation to expose both over the API.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/