Re: [tech] First draft of the LP Architecture Overview

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 04:55:56PM +0300, Bjorn Tillenius wrote:
> Some time ago we discussed what the architecture vision/overview should
> contain. I now have a first draft, ready for review. The easiest way of
> looking at it is to go to:

I realised two things just after sending the mail.  First of all, the
subject should have a [tech] tag, and when I said 'first draft', I
really meant the beginning of a first draft :) It's very far from being
finished, I just documented our e-mail system, to show an example. So
that I can get comments, before we move on to the rest.

--
Björn Tillenius | https://launchpad.net/~bjornt