Re: Edge CodeBrowse

On 7 July 2010 00:23, Francis J. Lacoste <francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Actually,
>
> That's not correct. We run the latest revision of lp:~launchpad-
> pqm/loggerhead/devel
>
> So landing on lp:loggerhead aren't deployed until somebody pushes/merge them
> to that other branch.

OK, that's a useful correction.

(I don't think calling the deployment branch 'devel' is the best
naming decision ever. ;-)

The point remains though that there is no production-like testing of
changes until they are rolled out everywhere.  If we make a mistake in
what goes into lp:~launchpad-pqm/loggerhead/devel, that will only be
detected when it's live for everybody - at which point I suppose we
can roll back to the previous version.  If everybody working on or
supporting loggerhead is ok with this then it's ok with me.

--
Martin