Edge CodeBrowse

	So, I think there should be an edge codebrowse where loggerhead code
can be tested before it goes into production.

	This would first require a stable branch of loggerhead that is
different from the trunk. I'm going to discuss that on the bzr list.
Once we have that branch, then production should only run the stable
branch.

	Edge can be running either:

	* The stable branch before we put a new bug fix into production
	or
	* The trunk, if we're going to be updating to trunk soon.

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.

Follow ups