Re: Velocity: Overclocking SSL

On 07/08/2010 12:33 PM, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Maris Fogels
<maris.fogels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
For interest's sake, here is a quick SSL tuning checklist I wrote from the
points in the presentation (you still need the presentation for context):

  http://ubuntuone.com/p/93Y/

May I suggest that whatever is done with regards to this, we do it
together for Landscape, Ubuntu One and SSO.

-- Sidnei

That is a very good idea!  I am sure it would save all of us time and effort.

I am sure once we figure out how to perform the checkup we can share that information with other teams, enabling them to check their own SSL setups much faster.

Maris