Re: ATTN: developers - I need your search use cases and user stories

Robert Collins wrote:
[...]
> So - please hop into the Search LEP and record your user stories!

Just a quick idea... we already have some data points on what's lacking in
our search facilities in the bug database:

 * https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/malone/+bugs?field.tag=search
 * https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-registry/+bugs?field.tag=search
 * https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-foundations/+bugs?field.tag=search
 * https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-code/+bugs?field.tag=search
 * etc...

Bug reports don't directly correspond to the user stories you are looking
for, but a quick skim through those bug lists may give some ideas.

-Andrew.

p.s. One idea that occurs to me is that it's hard to find all bugs tagged
     'search' across all projects in the launchpad-project project group ;)