warning: we will soon have much noise in the test results...

The branch lp:~adeuring/launchpad/security-guarded-test-object-factory-1
is at present in ec2 and will land soon.

Its main change affects LaunchpadObjectFactory: This class has at
present ca 20 makeWhatever() methods which return objects without a
security proxy. If this happens, LaunchpadObjectFactory will now print a
warning.

I intend to land further branches where the affected methods will
changed so that they return security proxied objects. This will in turn
cause a larger number of test failures.

As a simple fix/workaround, I added a function
remove_security_proxy_and_shout_at_engineer(obj) which just returns
removeSecurityProxy(obj) but it also prints a warning to stderr.

Properly fixing all tests would take far too much time -- and after all,
the test behaviour will be the same as before. The only difference is
that we will clearly see where our tests work with "bad" objects.

sorry for any inconvenience...
Abel

Follow ups