Re: Continue to maintain python2.5 supporting packages for lucid in launchpad PPA, or not?

On 22/07/10 16:21, Robert Collins wrote:
> We should be on lucid fairly soon: until then I think its a good idea
> to be able to reproduce things as-they-are-on-prod as easily as
> possible.
>
> If its a lot of effort, sure, nuke em, otherwise I'd be happier if we
> had them for a little while longer.

Let's keep them for now, then - the only ongoing effort is noticing an
resubmitting no-change rebuilds when updates appear in
lucid-proposed/updates/security.

The only real downside is that new developer's end up installing quite a
few more custom packages than are otherwise necessary. Which is a fairly
small downside.

Max.