Older distroseries status of the Launchpad PPA

Karmic:
It was broken. I fixed it by copying pocket-lint and
launchpad-dependencies from Lucid.

Hardy:
launchpad-developer-dependencies in Hardy is both outdated and broken -
it depends on pocket-lint, which is not available for hardy. Also, hardy
does not have rabbitmq-server or python-amqplib, so it'll get more
broken if we update launchpad-dependencies there.

Options re pocket-lint:
1) Backport it to hardy
2) Do something to pacify the packaging system and assume no-one runs
lint on hardy.

Options re RabbitMQ:
1) Attempt to backport it - kinda scary?, erlang on hardy is two major
versions behind lucid.
2) Migrate the datacentre to Lucid before we start actually using RabbitMQ.

Thoughts?

Max.