Re: RFC: revamping the help wiki

Hi Matthew,

There is a a third path that is relevant, and mostly already covered
elsewhere: '- one for the Ubuntu community member'.

There is a lot of material on the Ubuntu wiki about how to use Launchpad with
Ubuntu, we might want to reference that material on the help wiki itself?

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx