RFC: revamping the help wiki

Hello,

I'm working on a revamp of the help wiki materials. I think the user
guide, hosted in the help wiki, covers much of the what and how of
Launchpad.

However, we lack some of the whys of Launchpad -- i.e. explanations of
why we do some things the way we do -- and, more importantly, we don't
have much in the way of role-based guides.

So, here are the broad areas I'm proposing to tackle in this revamp:

 * Produce two main paths through the help wiki:
  - one for project owners
  - one for everyone else
 * Supplement these with guides (which may be original works or links
to relevant pages) for:
  - bug supervisors
  - bug security contacts (maybe)
  - bug triagers (maybe, although I think this may be too project-specific)
  - project drivers
  - release managers
  - translation team owners
  - translation team members

I'd be interested to hear if you have any suggestions for the help
wiki and what you think of my rather broad plan above.

Thanks,

--
Matthew Revell -- https://launchpad.net/~matthew.revell
Launchpad.net -- cross-project collaboration and hosting

Follow ups