apidoc.launchpad.dev

Hi,

In case you missed it, last week I landed a branch which adds a new
vhost (apidoc.launchpad.dev) for serving Launchpad API docs generated by
zope.app.apidoc (similar to <http://apidoc.zope.org/>).  Unlike the
other docs we have, these ones know about interfaces and the classes
which implement them, adapters, views, global utilities, zcml directives
and a few other things, so go check it out.

Before you can do that, though, you need to either run rocketfuel-setup
or manually add apidoc.launchpad.dev to your /etc/hosts.

As always, feedback and patches are appreciated.

--
Guilherme Salgado <https://launchpad.net/~salgado>