Re: Getting KCacheGrind profiles of pages on launchpad.dev

On 10-07-26 06:46 AM, Jonathan Lange wrote:
On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Maris Fogels
<maris.fogels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hi everyone,

During the Epic Robert and I coded up and landed a patch that generates
KCacheGrind profiles for launchpad requests.  KCacheGrind is a powerful tool
for exploring call graphs, and this change should make it easier to see what
pieces of Python are taking the most time to run.

Sweet. Thanks.

We don't have the magic '++profile++' URL on-demand profiling working yet.
  That will come later.  Contributions towards it are welcome, feel free to
ping me on IRC for the details.

Gladly. Just in case you happen to be unavailable for some reason, is
there a bug with a todo list that I could look at?

jml

I have added a ToDo list to the bug, as well as a branch containing the code I already started on:

  https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-foundations/+bug/598289

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me.

Maris