Re: Generic Colletion?

On 2010-08-01 22:44, James Westby wrote:

To make it even easier for others I created

   https://dev.launchpad.net/Collections

documenting the couple of steps required to do this.

Cool!  I filled out the part about joins and added some other details.

The wiki is a much more convenient place to document than doctests, if you ask me. I really hope we can deploy Wikked so we can have (and work on) local copies while offline, and deal sanely with editing conflicts.

I think that it would be valuable to put some performance things to
watch out for on that page too.

I'll add a note.

Thanks for doing this. I was still kind of waiting for other solutions to show up that might supplant mine (for instance Storm apparently has something built in now) but I guess such a thin and convenient interface never hurts anyway. It gives us some freedom to mess with implementations, too.

Jeroen