Re: Generic Colletion?

On 2 August 2010 11:55, Jeroen Vermeulen <jtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I think that it would be valuable to put some performance things to
>> watch out for on that page too.
>
> I'll add a note.
>
> Thanks for doing this.  I was still kind of waiting for other solutions to
> show up that might supplant mine (for instance Storm apparently has
> something built in now) but I guess such a thin and convenient interface
> never hurts anyway.  It gives us some freedom to mess with implementations,
> too.

I talked a bit to Jamu at the Rally about collections, and I recall
there being some good reasons why we should use the builtin Storm ones
rather than the Launchpad collection.  Unfortunately I left my memory
of the exact differences on the other side of the world but maybe he
can repeat it?

--
Martin