Re: Generic Colletion?

On 2010-08-02 21:36, Jonathan Lange wrote:

Certainly it would be a good workout for the new base class, given
that BranchCollection is the most mature of the bunch. Are you at all
interested in doing this?

Personally? No. BranchCollection has every right to have grown in different directions that might make this harder for no particular functional reason. If it turns out that it hasn't then I'm all for someone else doing it, but for myself I don't see a time investment there as paying off much.

I'm much more interested in supporting new use cases well. If that should ever conflict with the needs of retrofitting an existing collection, I would prefer the new cases to have absolute priority.

Jeroen