Re: bzr upgrade

У пон, 02. 08 2010. у 16:39 +0100, Julian Edwards пише:
> On Monday 02 August 2010 16:19:19 Danilo Šegan wrote:
> > Hi Aaron,
> >
> > I know you are dealing with a bzr upgrade for LP.  Once that happens,
> > we'll have to open up different ports from cesium for Translations, and
> > also QA it all.  I'd be very happy if you can let me know about it once
> > you land this and it hits staging (so we can QA the Translations-side
> > properly).
>
> What's changing?  Will it affect the firewall requirements for the slaves to
> talk to codehosting machines for recipe builds?

If I understood correctly, nothing is changing regards to code-hosting
since they are using bzr directly.  Translations is relying on bzrlib
instead, and that's going to affect lp:... branch name resolution (i.e.
going to xmlrpc.l.n instead of xmlrpc.edge.l.n).

Basically, updating bzrlib will resolve #581670 for us, and I just want
to make sure nothing breaks for translations when that happens.

The big old thread :)

Cheers,
Danilo