Re: warning: we will soon have much noise in the test results...

On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 16:47 -0400, James Westby wrote:
> 3. While adding tests to avoid regressions for the ones I was fixing I
> found 5 classes which did not correctly implement the interfaces they
> claimed to. I assumed it was standard practice to verifyObject() an
> instance of each new class you wrote, but there seems to be a hole
> here. The cases I found were minor, and I'm not sure how a major bug
> would squeeze in here, but it still seems like a hole.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/bugs/87199

The only reason the results look better is because we move most of the
model that utilities/check-content-interfaces.py

> Soyuz also has the SoyuzTestPublisher which was creating some objects
> that weren't proxied. Fixing that is proving to be more time consuming
> than any I have fixed in the factory.

I know jcsackett's branch fixes two of these. May the fasted code land
first.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/