Release Schedule for 10.08

Hello,

We're drawing to the close of another release for Launchpad and I want
to state the deadlines we're approaching so there are no surprises.  Here
is the schedule for this week:

Friday 22:00 UTC - PQM was closed.  All subsequent
   submissions are release-critical only which need approval from myself,
   Francis or Robert.

Tuesday 16:00 UTC - devel will be closed to new branches.
   All landings will then go to db-devel.

Wednesday 12:00 UTC - Buildbot is put into 'on demand' mode.

Wednesday 15:00 UTC - Deadline for submitting to PQM.
   All queued branches submitted to buildbot.

Wednesday 18:30ish UTC - If there are buildbot failures they are
   dealt with ASAP and a single [testfix] branch submitted.  When the fixes
   are in, a new run of buildbot is initiated.  If buildbot has no failures
then
   the build is the one that will be used.  No new work will be accepted.

Thursday 06:00 UTC - Final decision about which build we will use
   for the release.  Normally the build corresponding to the last
   clean run of buildbot is used.  LOSAs begin their preparations for the
roll-out.

Thursday 08:00 UTC - Roll-out of the release begins.

Developers, please edit https://dev.launchpad.net/CurrentRolloutBlockers and
inform me as soon as you know of any blockers.

Cheers.

Follow ups