Re: Release Schedule for 10.08

On Monday 09 August 2010 14:40:43 Julian Edwards wrote:
> Thursday 06:00 UTC - Final decision about which build we will use
>    for the release.  Normally the build corresponding to the last
>    clean run of buildbot is used.  LOSAs begin their preparations for the
> roll-out.
>
> Thursday 08:00 UTC - Roll-out of the release begins.

Dear all

The release is going ahead on schedule but with a known issue where builder
histories are timing out (see https://bugs.launchpad.net/soyuz/+bug/616331).
Since relatively few people look at these pages, we're fixing it after the
release.

The rollout revision is r9648 of db-stable and we'll be in read-only mode from
0800 to 0930 UTC.

I will now be unavailable until tomorrow at 0700 UTC as I'm heading to bed to
nurse a throat and chest infection.

Cheers.