Re: performance tuesday - a few notes

I'm glad you're doing performance Tuesday.  (I wonder if a one-day
timeslice is enough to really enough for the average bear to land
anything in lp, but perhaps it is if you're all ready to go.)

I persisted a bit more with featureflags, which will be a component of
faster rollouts.  I feel really positive about the potential of this
to make developing on Launchpad faster and more fun.  ("this" meaning
both flags in particular and faster rollouts more generally.)

Mostly I battled through various spurious test failures including
<https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-foundations/+bug/615740>
that resizing the window causes 'make check' to abort. :-(   I do wish
lp had dependencies just as .debs or something; there are many things
that can and do go wrong with the current system.

All that said <https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mbp/launchpad/flags-webapp/+merge/31122>
should hopefully pass tests tonight and be ready to land tomorrow, and
then I might add a UI to control them.

--
Martin